The optometry exam equipment market is expected to reach USD 3.05 Billion by 2022 from USD 2.16 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1268810 .
The increasing prevalence of eye diseases, rising geriatric population, technological advancements in eye exam equipment, increasing government initiatives to control visual impairment, and increasing awareness about optometry health are the major factors driving the growth of the optometry equipment market.
Target Audience of Optometry Equipment Market as Follows
- Eye exam equipment manufacturers & distributors
- Suppliers and distributors of eye exam equipment
- Healthcare service providers (including hospitals, independent physicians, and private eye care centers)
- Research institutes
- Academic medical institutes
- Government associations
- Healthcare insurance payers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
Report analyzes optometry equipment market by type, end user, & region.
- Advertising -
Based on type, retina & glaucoma examination products segment accounted for largest share of optometry exam equipment market in 2016. This can be attributed to growing prevalence of retinal diseases & glaucoma, increasing number of eye care clinics, technological advancements in eye exam equipment, and growing access to modern ophthalmic diagnostic devices.
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1268810 .
Geographically, optometry equipment market has been segmented into five major regional segments North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2016, North America accounted for the largest share of the market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Optometry Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
2 Market Share Analysis, 2016
3 Competitive Situation and Trends
4 Product Launches Enhancements, and Approvals
5 Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
6 Vendor Benchmarking
In optometry exam market research report the highly developed healthcare system, rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of ocular diseases, availability of technologically advanced eye examination equipment, greater adoption of ophthalmology treatments and surgeries, and the presence of key players are the major factors responsible for the large share of North America in the global eye exam equipment market.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1268810 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, & forecast optometry equipment market on basis of type, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to overall market.
- To analyze opportunities in market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To forecast size of market with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, & Middle East & Africa.
- To profile key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies.
- To track & analyze competitive developments such as R&D activities, mergers and acquisitions, and product launches of the leading players in the global optometry equipment market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: