Increasing incidences of blood related disorders such as rare blood disorders have driven the demand for blood for treatment and surgical purposes. In addition, growing number of accidents and trauma cases necessitate blood transfusions, along with demand for cryopreserved blood products. These factors have made blood to be the most lucrative sample type segment in the global thawing systems market. Semen will also remain a lucrative sample in the market, with sales projected to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2026.
The global market discussion of thawing system, which is utilized for defrosting biological samples, can be found in the latest study broadcasted to the massive repository of Market Research Hub (MRH). The study is titled as “Thawing System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 – 2026” and provides a detailed analysis of global market of thawing system for the estimated period of 2017-2026 where 2016 is the base year.
This 170-page in-depth report reveals insight into the crucial aspects of the global market important segments, competitive landscape and factors fueling growth. Also, the market has been segmented into six regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ and MEA.
Request For Sample Report : www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1479617
Thawing systems are mostly used for defrosting biological samples in diagnostic centers, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology and biobanks. Its increasing use in the biopharmaceutical industry is presently a prime factor bolstering demand across the world.
Rising number of road accidents, trauma cases, and emergencies have further driven the demand for biological samples, which as a result require thawing systems for storage and transport purposes. Looking to these factors, analysts predict that the global market for thawing system will gain a CAGR of more than 10% during the forecast period (2017-2026).
At this pace, the global thawing system market revenues are expected to the reach close to US$ 350 Mn by 2026-end.
The market overview section of the report showcases the market dynamics and trends such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities that effect the current nature and future status of this market. It also includes details of the competitive scenario of the market by briefing profiles of key vendors functioning in the global market for thawing system and their progress so far.
Moreover, a detailed segmentation of the market has been represented in the report, which includes market analysis by product type, sample type and end-user.
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.marketresearchhub.com/report/t…-2026-report.html
Key Highlights from the Report
- In terms of revenue, North America is expected to dominate the global market for thawing system in 2017, and the trend is expected to continue through the assessment period. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in North America significantly invest in drug discovery & development activities.
- By product type, it covers thawing system, automated and manual systems. Presently, automated thawing systems segment is likely to out outgrow manual thawing systems over the next couple of years. Increasing incidence of the blood associated diseases has been instrumental in driving the demand for automated thawing systems.
- Blood banks & transfusion centers are expected to remain the most lucrative end-user of thawing systems, followed by hospitals & diagnostic centers.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is also anticipated to exhibit fast growth in the forthcoming years.
- Leading players operating in the global market for thawing system include General Electric Company, Sartorius Aktiengesellschaft, Barkey GmbH & Co. KG, Helmer, Inc., Cytotherm Lp, Cardinal Health, Inc., and BioCision, LLC.
Enquire about this Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1479617
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps. MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defin ...