Digital health products are shifting the continuous monitoring market from healthcare professionals to consumers hence creating an entirely new market scope. The digital health monitoring market is helping the healthcare monitoring from diagnosis to predictive approach. Consumers get control of the device and the continuous data management, provided with miniaturization, portability, its wireless component, noninvasive body sensors, and integration with the smartphone, decreasing the physician vists for regular checkups.
- Advertising -
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research‘‘Europe Digital Health Monitoring D… Forecast to 2022.’’, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.8% from 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Europe Digital Health Monitoring Market, By Product Type (Devices (Blood Pressure Monitors, Blood Glucose Monitors, ECG, Oximeters, Peak Flow Monitors, Multi Parameter Monitors, Sleep Apnea Monitors, Neurological Monitors, Others), Software (Healthcare Apps, Chronic Disease Apps, Personal Health Apps, Others), Services (Remote Monitoring, Consultancy Services, Treatment Services, Fitness and Wellness Services, Others), By Country (Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland, Netherlands) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Access Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…ng-devices-market Important Segmentation For Global Europe Digital Health Monitoring Devices Market:
The Europe digital health monitoring devices market is segmented based on product types into 3, namely digital health devices, digital health software and digital health services. The digital health devices market includes mobile devices and is further segmented into blood glucose monitors, ECG monitors, blood pressure monitors, oximeters, peak flow monitors, neurological monitors, sleep apnea monitors, multi parameter monitors, and others.
- Advertising -
Blood glucose monitors is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to the increasing prevalence and risk of diabetes in the global market.
- The digital health software market includes mobile apps for healthcare and is segmented into healthcare apps, chronic disease apps, personal health apps and others. Some of the major inclusions in this segment are weight loss apps, fitness tracking apps, aware and alert apps, diabetes maintenance apps, pregnancy apps, blood pressure monitoring apps, PHR apps among others. The digital health services market includes remote monitoring, diagnosis and consultation services, fitness and wellness services, prevention services and others. The software and services market is propelled by the acceptance of android and ios phones in developing markets.
- Based on geography the market is segmented into 11 countries, Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland, Netherlands and Rest of Europe. U.K. is the costliest as it spends maximum share of its GDP In healthcare as compared to other European countries. U.K. is expected to be the highest growing market for healthcare IT in Europe. While Germany is the dominant market in terms of value due to its largest spending in EU union on healthcare. France is one of the other nations that is doing extremely well in Healthcare IT acceptance.
Competitive Analysis Of Global Europe Digital Health Monitoring Devices Market:
The players in this Europe digital health monitoring devices market are using mergers, acquisition and development of technology as penetration strategies. The report also includes new developments, future technological advancements, recent strategically decisions, expansions and product launches.
Access Free TOC On@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…ng-devices-market Top Market Competitors Of Global Europe Digital Health Monitoring Devices Market:
The Key Players in the Digital Health Market Are:-
- Medtronic Inc.,
- Apple Inc.,
- Mobisante Inc.,
- Air Strip Technologies Inc.,
- Alive Cor Inc.,
- LifeWatch AG,
- Nike Inc.,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Omron Corporation,
- BioTelemetry Inc.,
- athenahealth Inc.,
- Aga Matrix Inc.,
- iHealth Lab Inc.,
- Cerner Corporation,
- Diversinet, and
- Cisco, Inc. among others.
- No of pages : 175
- No of Figures: 30
- No of Tables: 125
Access Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…g-devices-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: