The latest report on the DNA Microarray industry takes a closer look at the value chain assessment for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022. Along with the detailed analysis of the performance of the prominent market players, the study brings to light their winning strategies. Apart from this, the researchers behind the market intelligence report examine the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities, and restraints expected to shape the progress of the DNA Microarray market for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022. The market intelligence report includes detailed statistics on market segmentation based on product value, application, classification, and sale.
This report is based on the study of the global market for DNA microarray. It is also known by other names including DNA chip? genome chip? expression chip and gene array.
To give a brief overview of this product, a DNA microarray consists of a predetermined assortment of nucleic acid probes attached to a surface. To assess gene expression, researchers derive complementary DNA (cDNA) from cellular RNA, label the cDNA with a fluorescent marker, wash labelled cDNA over the array, and use lasers to assess how much cDNA has stuck to each probe.
A microarray is a tiny, bio-compatible silicon chip capable of rapid identification and precise multiplexed analysis of nucleic acids (DNA/RNA)."
Topics Covered in This Report
- Market Overview
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global DNA Microarray Market Competition, by Manufacturer
- Global DNA Microarray Market Analysis by Regions
- Global DNA Microarray Market Segment by Type
- Global DNA Microarray Market Segment by Application
- DNA Microarray Market Forecast (2017-2022)
- Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
- Research Findings and Conclusion
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
- Scienion AG
- Applied Microarrays
- Biometrix Technology
- Savyon Diagnostics
Get the Free Sample Copy of Report @
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types of DNA microarrays, the report covers-
- Oligonucleotide DNA Microarrays (oDNA)
- Complementary DNA Microarrays (cDNA)
In market segmentation by applications of the DNA microarray, the report covers the following uses-
- Gene expression
- Genome cytogenetics
The report is distributed over 15 Chapters to display the analysis of the global DNA microarray market.
Chapter 1 covers the DNA microarray Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2 talks about the top manufacturers and analyses their sales, revenue and pricing decisions for the duration 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3 displays the competitive nature of the market by discussing the competition among the top manufacturers. It dissects the market using sales, revenue and market share data for 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, shows the global market by regions and the proportionate size of each market region based on sales, revenue and market share of DNA microarray, for the period 2012- 2017;
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the size of occupied by the prominent leaders for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022? What will be the share and the growth rate of the DNA Microarray Market during the forecast period?
- Which companies are dominating the competitive landscape across different region and what strategies have they applied to gain a competitive edge?
- What are the major factors responsible for the growth of the DNA Microarray market across the different regions?
- What are the challenges faced by the companies operating in the DNA Microarray Market?
- What are the future prospects for the DNA Microarray Market industry in the coming years?
- Which trends are likely to contribute to the development rate of the DNA Microarray industry during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022?
- What are the future prospects of the DNA Microarray industry for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Team ‘“Reports and Data”’ united for one reason – to deliver accurate, highly dependable and revealing market insight. Proudly independent, our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help you make a smarter business decision. Group of intellectuals at Reports and Data partner to measure out actionable insights as well as primary and secondary data, thereby lowering risks and augmenting customer del ...
For more information: