Study estimates home healthcare market size for 2017 and projects its demand till 2022. In primary research process, various sources from both demand side & supply side were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for report. The global home healthcare market is expected to reach USD 364.69 Billion by 2022 from USD 239.30 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.8%.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of “Home Healthcare Market” spread across 306 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and supported with 290 Tables and 44 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=80141 .
Home healthcare market into product, service, software, telehealth solutions, and region. Based on product, market is segmented into testing, screening, & monitoring products; therapeutic products; and mobility care equipment.
Mobility care segment is slated to register highest CAGR during forecast period due to growing geriatric population, ease of use, rising demand for personal independence, & social connectedness.
- Advertising -
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, segment and forecast the global home healthcare market by product, service, software, telehealth, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market with respect to the four key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; product developments; expansions; and research and development activities in the home healthcare market
Report: www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/80141 .
Growth in home health market is mainly driven by growing geriatric population; increasing incidence of chronic diseases; & rising demand for affordable healthcare delivery systems due to increasing healthcare cost, technological advancements, & government initiatives to promote home healthcare. Changing reimbursement policies, limited insurance coverage, and patient safety concerns are some factors that may hinder growth of this market.
Home Healthcare Market, by Service
- Infusion Therapy
- Unskilled Care
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pregnancy Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice and Palliative Care
Home Healthcare Market, by Software
- Agency Software
- Clinical Management Systems
- Hospice Solutions
The home healthcare market is highly competitive with the presence of several small and big players. Prominent players in the home healthcare market include Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Kindred Healthcare (US), Linde Group (Germany), Almost Family Inc.
(US), Abbott Laboratories (US), LHC Group (US), A&D (Japan), Amedisys (US), Fresenius (Germany), Omron (Japan), McKesson (US), BAYADA Home Health Care (US), Kinnser Software, Inc. (US), and Roche (Switzerland).
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=80141 .
Report provides an overview of home healthcare market. It aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market across different segments such as product, service, software, type of telehealth, & region.
Furthermore, report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.