The Global Stents Market accounted to USD 11.34 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
- Advertising -
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research Titled , The Global Stents Market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Stents Market
Stent is a small, expandable mesh tube that is used to treat narrow arteries, blood vessels, or ureter. The material and size of stent depends on for which body part it will be used.
- Advertising -
They are widely used by hospitals, cardiac centers, and other end-users.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising geriatric population
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases
- Technological advancements in stents
- High costs for stent based treatments
- Stringent approval process for stents
Access Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…al-stents-market
Market Segmentation: Global Stents Market
- By stent type, The Global Stents Market is segmented into coronary, and peripheral. On the basis product type, the coronary stents segment is further sub-segmented into drug-eluting, bare-metal coronary, bioabsorbable. On the basis product type, the peripheral stents segment is further sub-segmented into iliac, femoral-popliteal, renal, carotid.
- On the basis stent-related, the global stents market is segmented into synthetic grafts, and vena cavafilters. By end user, the market for global stents-market is segmented into hospital, cardiac centers, and others.
- On the basis of geography, global stents market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
More Details @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…al-stents-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Stents Market
The global stents market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of global stents-market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Stents Market
Some of the major players operating in global stents-market
- B. Braun Melsungen AG,
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- C. R. Bard, Inc.,
- Elixir Medical Corporation,
- Medtronic ,
- Microport Scientific Corporation,
- Stentys S.A.,
- Terumo Corporation,
- Cook Medical,
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.,
- Vascular Concepts
Access Full summary @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…l-stents-market/
Also Global Stents Market, By Stent type (Coronary (Drug-Eluting, Bare-Metal Coronary, Bioabsorbable), Peripheral (Iliac, Femoral-Popliteal, Renal, Carotid), Stent-Related (Synthetic Grafts, Vena Cava Filters), By Material (Metallic, Polymers, Natural), By End User (Hospital, Cardiac centers, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: