Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, By Technology (Diagnostic Imaging, Therapeutic, 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound); Application (Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Other); Device Display (Color Ultrasound Imaging Devices And Black & White (B/W) Ultrasound Imaging Devices.); End-Users (Hospitals, Academia, Ambulatory, Diagnostic Center); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)-Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research Titled, The Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market accounted to USD 4.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…g-devices-market
Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Definition:
Ultrasound imaging is a medical imaging device used to visualize liver, kidneys, blood vessels, heart, human fetus, and other organs. It uses high-frequency sound waves to visualize the internal organs of the body without the use of invasive techniques.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in prevalence & incidence rates of chronic diseases
- Growing demand for minimal invasive therapies
- Increase in number of ultrasound diagnostic imaging procedures
- Technological developments
- Rise in public & private investments
- Lack of skilled sonographers
Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Segmentation:
- By technology, The Market For Global Ultrasound Imaging Devices is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutic, 2d, 3d/4d ultrasound imaging, high intensity focused ultrasound.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiovascular, gastroenterology, other. By device display the segmentation of the market is color ultrasound imaging devices, and black & white (b/w) ultrasound imaging devices. On the basis of end-users the ultrasound imaging devices market is segmented into hospitals, academia, ambulatory, diagnostic center.
- On the basis of geography, ultrasound imaging devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
To Know More About Global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…g-devices-market
Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Competitive Analysis:
The ultrasound imaging devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of ultrasound imaging devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in ultrasound imaging devices market
- Analogic Corporation,
- Esaote SpA,
- FUJIFILM Corporation,
- FUKUDA DENSHI,
- General Electric Company,
- Hitachi, Ltd.,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Mindray (a subsidiary of Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.),
- Shantou Institute Of Ultrasonic Instruments Co., Ltd,
- Samsung Medison Co. Ltd.,
- Siemens Healthcare,
- Toshiba Corporation,
- Trivitron Healthcare
Access Full summary @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…g-devices-market/
Also Global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, By Technology (Diagnostic Imaging, Therapeutic, 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound); Application (Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Other); Device Display (Color Ultrasound Imaging Devices And Black & White (B/W) Ultrasound Imaging Devices.); End-Users (Hospitals, Academia, Ambulatory, Diagnostic Center); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...