The report Gaucher’s Disease focuses on major leading Market players, Key market segments and sub-segments to provide comprehensive and insightful data
Gaucher’s Disease (GD) is caused by an inherited, autosomal recessive mutation in the GBA gene. This gene is responsible for providing the instructions for the production of the enzyme glucocerebrosidase.
Without this enzyme, glucocerebroside and other similar substances can accumulate in macrophages and monocytes (white blood cells) and are deposited in various organs, including the spleen, liver, kidneys and lungs. This build-up can reach toxic levels which results in organ and tissue damage.
This report provides the current prevalent population for GD across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the types, occlusion locations and the prevalence of associated disorders of GD.
The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team , several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of GD have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for GD include:
• Haematological conditions
• Musculoskeletal conditions
• Gall stones
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies.
All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to access
• Able to quantify patient populations in global GD’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of GD and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on GD’s prevalent population.
• Examination of the prevalence of the different causative gene mutations for GD.
• Identify sub-populations within GD which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of GD patients.
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!