The global kyphoplasty market was estimated at $881.4M in 2016 across the 39 markets covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, GlobalData estimates the market will grow to approximately $1.6B at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.3%.
- Advertising -
Click Here To Get Sample @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/343142
Vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) are often characterized by pain and deformity due to the fracture and collapse of one or more vertebral bodies in the spinal column. Primarily caused by osteoporosis and osteopenia, conditions characterized by loss of bone mass and low bone mineral density, the number of diagnosed VCF cases is increasing globally as the population ages and incidences of the aforementioned conditions grow.
- Advertising -
These fractures are generally initially treated non-surgically, with pharmacological therapies, bracing, and rest. In the event that non-surgical treatment fails to relieve pain, surgical treatment can be implemented.
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are minimally invasive, fluoroscopy-guided surgical techniques that utilize acrylic cement injected into the damaged vertebral body to stabilize the fracture. Kyphoplasty is an advanced version of the conventional vertebroplasty procedure; prior to cement injection, a balloon is inflated in the fractured vertebral body to create a cavity and restore the vertebrae’s height.
This procedure restores the pre-fracture vertebral body shape and height in addition to relieving pain and helping the patient regain function.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/me…-market-forecasts
- Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for kyphoplasty.
- Company share analysis in 2016, for VCF Repair (kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty)
- Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the kyphoplasty market.
Reasons to access
- Identify the unmet needs and understand physicians’ perceptions of the current kyphoplasty devices.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global kyphoplasty market in the future0
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
Have a Query @
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: