Vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) are often characterized by pain and deformity due to the fracture and collapse of one or more vertebral bodies in the spinal column. Primarily caused by osteoporosis and osteopenia-conditions characterized by loss of bone mass and low bone mineral density-the number of diagnosed VCF cases is increasing globally as the population ages and incidences of the aforementioned conditions grow.
The global vertebroplasty market was estimated at $316.9M in 2016 across the 39 markets covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, GlobalData estimates the market will decline to approximately $309.1 at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.4%.
Click Here To Get Sample @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/358298
In general, these fractures are initially treated non-surgically with pharmacological therapies, bracing, and rest. In the event that non-surgical treatment fails to relieve pain, surgical treatment can be implemented.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/me…-market-forecasts
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are minimally invasive, fluoroscopy-guided surgical techniques that utilize acrylic cement injected into the damaged vertebral body to stabilize the fracture. Kyphoplasty is an advanced version of the conventional vertebroplasty procedure, and novel approaches such as this are causing slowed growth or decline of vertebroplasty in many mature markets.
However, the exceedingly cheaper vertebroplasty procedure continues to be adopted in emerging countries where cost is a significant factor.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for vertebroplasty.
- Company share analysis in 2016, for VCF Repair (kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty)
- Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the vertebroplasty market.
Reasons to access
- Identify the unmet needs and understand physicians’ perceptions of the current vertebroplasty devices
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global vertebroplasty market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors
Have a Query @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry…ore-buying/358298
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...