Major players in life science instrumentation market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Bruker Corporation (US), PerkinElmer, Inc. (US), Waters Corporation (US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Horiba Ltd. (Japan), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan), Eppendorf AG (Germany), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), GE Healthcare (US), and Merck KGaA (Germany), among others.
Download Trial Papers of Life Science Instrumentation Market spread across 334 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and supported with 106 Tables and 76 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=61618 .
Report analyzes life science instrumentation market by technology, application, end user, and region. Based on technology, spectroscopy segment is estimated to command largest share of market in 2017.
This can be attributed to widespread application of spectroscopy systems across several industries, including pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food & agriculture, environmental testing, & industrial chemistry.
- Microscopes manufacturers
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Suppliers and distributors of microscopes
- Healthcare institutes (hospitals and diagnostic centers)
- Suppliers and distributors of microscopes
The global life science instrumentation market is expected to reach USD 75.24 Billion by 2022 from USD 54.49 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The growth of this market is majorly driven by increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D, rising food safety concerns, technological advancements in analytical instruments, and the availability of funding for life science research.
Interested in this report, Get More Information on Company Profiles, Forecast, Trends, Analysis with Complete Overview at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…uying?rname=61618 .
Life science instrumentation market segmented into research applications, clinical and diagnostic applications. Research applications segment is expected to account for largest share of life science instrumentation market in 2017 owing to launch of technologically advanced life science instruments for drug discovery process, increasing research activities, growth in number of preclinical & clinical trials, & increasing adoption of high-throughput life science instruments in drug development & drug discovery.
Objectives of the study are:
- To define, describe, and forecast global life science instrumentation market by technology, end user, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the global market
- To analyze opportunities in market for stakeholders and provide details of competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast revenue of market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), & Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players & comprehensively analyze their market shares & core competencies
- To benchmark players within market using a proprietary competitive leadership mapping framework, which analyzes market players on various parameters within the broad categories of business strategy excellence and the strength of product portfolio
Life science instrumentation market research focuses on various levels of analysis - industry trends, vendor dive analysis of 25 market players, & company profiles of key 15 life science instrumentation market players. This report also includes basic views on competitive landscape, emerging & high-growth segments of life science instrumentation market, high-growth regions & countries, & their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, & opportunities.
Click Now for More Details, Queries, Other Information on this study “Life Science Instrumentation Market by Technology (Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Flow Cytometry, NGS, PCR, Microscopy), Application (Research, Clinical), End User (Pharma-Biotech Companies, Food & Beverage Industry, Hospitals) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…count?rname=61618 .
The life science instrumentation market covers next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), comparative genomic hybridization (CGH), and single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP). The spectroscopy segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global life science instrumentation market in 2017owing to the increasing use of spectroscopy instruments in the drug safety process.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.