Global guidewires market is competitive, with a large number of global and local players. In 2016, the market was dominated by Boston Scientific (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Abbott (US), Cook Group (US), and Terumo (Japan). Product launches, market expansions, strategic acquisitions, partnerships, agreements & collaborations were major strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in market.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Guidewires Market with 134 Pages, and 15 Companies, and 84 Tables with 34 Figures at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1347237 .
The global guidewires market is projected to reach USD 764.0 million by 2022 from USD 605.2 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.8%.The growth witnessed by guidewires is mainly driven by growing target disease incidence, continuous product commercialization by major manufacturers and favorable medical reimbursements for guidewires in developed countries.
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Product sales and distribution companies
- Healthcare service providers (such as hospitals, diagnostic, and surgical centers)
- Non-government organizations
- Government regulatory authorities
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
- Clinical research organizations (CROs)
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
Guidewires market research study involves extensive usage of secondary sources, directories, & databases, in order to identify & collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, & financial study of guidewire market. In-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents, including subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, & industry consultants to obtain and verify qualitative & quantitative information and to assess market prospects.
- Advertising -
Get More Information on Guidewires Market Research with Top Trends and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1347237 .
Report studies the guidewires market based on material, product, application, and end user. The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
It analyzes opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
1 Guidewire Market Overview
2 Regional Analysis: Guidewires Market, By Product
3 Regional Analysis: Guidewire Market, By End User
4 Asia Pacific: Guidewires Market Size, By Material
5 Guidewire Market, By Country
Global guidewires market segmented into cardiology, vascular, neurology, urology, gastroenterology, oncology, & otolaryngology. Cardiology applications segment expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
This growth can be attributed to rising adoption of guidewires among cardiologists owing to procedural & technical benefits offered by nitinol materials used for manufacturing cardiology guidewires.
Click Here for Copy Guidewires Market by Material (Nitinol, Stainless Steel, Hybrid), Product (Surgical, Diagnostic (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic)), Application (Cardiology, Vascular, Neurology, GIT, ENT, Urology, Oncology), End User (Hospital, ASCs) - Global Forecast to 2022 at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1347237 .
Objectives of the study are:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the guidewire market on the basis of material, product, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing global guidewires market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the global guidewires market
- To analyze growth opportunities in the global guidewire market for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for leading market players
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile the key market players active in the global guidewires industry and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product developments & commercialization, acquisitions, market expansions, and agreements & collaborations in the guidewire market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.