The Global Vaccine Technologies Market reached $33.3 billion in 2016 and should reach $45.2 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Browse details of 184 pages of research report on Global Vaccine Technologies Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…tunities/34782621
The scope of this study entails the current market for human and animal vaccines. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share.
An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends is also discussed.
Sales data for the global and regional markets were corroborated for the present and forecasted values based on statistical analysis. Regions are categorized into the United States, Europe and the emerging markets, which include India, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
The application of vaccines in various diseases is discussed from both a commercial and R&D perspective.
- An overview of the global market for human and animal (veterinary) vaccines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A review of vaccine technology and its challenges, innovations, opportunities and regulatory hurdles
- Evaluations of market sizes and developments for vaccine classes (prophylactic and therapeutic), vaccine types (inactivated, conjugate, attenuated, recombinant vector, subunit, toxoid, combination and dendritic cells), vaccine end-users (humans and animals) and disease indications (infectious, cancer and allergy)
- Examination of industry environment, strategies, market influences and driving forces
- Identification of regional market sizes, prices and trends
- Analysis of relevant patents
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/34782621
Table of Contents in Brief:
Chapter- 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter- 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter- 3: OVERVIEW
Chapter- 4: REGULATORY ASPECTS
Chapter- 5: NEW DEVELOPMENTS
Chapter- 6: MARKET ANALYSIS OF HUMAN VACCINES
Chapter- 7: MARKET ANALYSIS OF ANIMAL VACCINES
Chapter- 8: INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
Chapter- 9: MARKET BY APPLICATION FOR HUMAN VACCINES
Chapter- 10: PATENT ANALYSIS
Chapter- 11: CURRENT SITUATION
Chapter- 12: COMPANY PROFILES
Chapter- 13: APPENDIX I – ABBREVIATIONS
Make an inquiry @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/34782621
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: