The Global Wearable Medical Devices Market is expected to increase from $5.5 billion in 2016 to nearly $19.5 billion in 2021, demonstrating a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.8%. The U.S. market should reach $2.5 billion and $8.7 billion in 2016 and 2021, respectively, growing at a five-year CAGR of 27.9%.
The Asian market should reach nearly $4.0 billion in 2021, up from $908 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 34.5%.
Browse details of 191 pages research report developed on Global Wearable Medical Devices Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…unities/846976980
The growing elderly population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements in the medical devices are all keying big growth in the global markets for wearable medical devices.
Research Cosmos reveals in its new report that recent advances in materials science, electronics, photonics, and software are growing both traditional non-consumer markets and new consumer applications.
Wearable devices are biosensors attached to the human body to detect and monitor changes and capture physiological data. Designed as non-invasive devices that function autonomously, they are primarily used in medical and fitness applications.
Developed nations from the U.S., Europe and Asia are undergoing a strategic change with the focus of the industry moving from diagnosis to prevention for various chronic disease conditions. This increased focus on preventive care is driving investment growth in the products/solutions for home care, remote monitoring, telehealth, and self-monitoring.
A growing elderly population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases are among key drivers.
The U.S. dominates the global wearable medical device technology market, followed by Europe, Asia, and ROW (rest of the world). Greater accessibility to advanced technologies and a large presence of key players contribute to the market dominance of the U.S.
and Europe. The increasing population, rising healthcare needs, escalated consumer healthcare spending, improvement of regional infrastructure, and growing investments on behalf of leading players and government agencies are spurring big growth in these regions.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information to evaluate report usefulness, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/846976980
Although the market's yielding double-digit growth, the availability and affordability issues due to the higher cost of devices and lack of feasible reimbursement schemes in most countries present major barriers. Clinical medical devices need to be highly accurate and reliable, with large data storage capacity in order to offer efficient diagnosis or monitoring.
Battery life is another concern with most of the medical wearables, creating a need for long-lasting micro-batteries.
Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC192A) analyzes how these devices monitor blood sugar, glucose, and chronic diseases such as heart diseases, diabetes, and other parameters. The report also examines how the market faces certain drawbacks, such as high costs of devices, issues in reimbursement, and lack of awareness in the developing countries.
Global market drivers and trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021 also are provided.
Wearable medical devices include devices and technologies (e.g., wearable glucose monitoring and drug delivery devices, activity monitors, smart clothing, smart equipment, wearable vital sign monitors, smart watches and.), which are relatively new, more advanced, and have better outcomes in the health monitoring and management of certain chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for wearable medical device technologies.
The format of the study is organized around the following topics -
- - Detailed study around wearable medical devices and technologies
- - Target disease demographics and cost burden.
- - Regulatory structure.
- - Market characterization, unmet need, market size, and segmentation.
- - Market drivers and restraints.
- - Detailed market projections through 2021.
- - Competition and market shares.
- - Pricing and reimbursement.
- - Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with a description, regulatory status, and clinical trials.
- - Observations and conclusions regarding the future of medical device technologies.
- - Profiles of market participants and associations.
Inquire report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/846976980
- - An overview of the global markets for wearable medical devices
- - Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- - Coverage of how these devices monitor blood sugar, glucose, and chronic diseases like heart diseases, diabetes, and various other parameters and provide local processing, feedbacks and reports, communication capabilities, and easy & timely sensing abilities
- - Evaluation of factors, such as the large number of ongoing projects and innovations in the healthcare and electronics sectors, the rising incidences of chronic diseases among all demographics, the growing capabilities, and the ease of use of medical devices
- - A look at how the market faces certain drawbacks, such as high costs of devices, issues in reimbursement, and lack of awareness in the developing countries, such as India, Brazil, and Mexico
- - Profiles of major players in the industry.
Request for Report @ www.researchcosmos.com/customization/846976980
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!