The key players in the RSV diagnostics market include bio Mérieux (France), Becton Dickinson (US), Abbott (US), Roche (Switzerland), Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher (US), Luminex (US), BioCartis (Belgium), Hologic (US), and Fast Track Diagnostics (Luxembourg).
Download Brochure of RSV Diagnostics Market spread across 113 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 86 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1363210 .
RSV diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 929.2 million by 2022 from USD 574.3 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 10.1%. Factors driving growth of this market include rising burden of RSV infections, growing demand for molecular diagnostic tests for diagnosis of RSV infections, increasing adoption of point-of-care testing for RSV diagnosis and increasing approval of RSV diagnostic kits and assays.
Target Audience for RSV diagnostics Market Report:
- Manufacturers and vendors of RSV diagnostics
- Research associations related to infectious diseases
- Various research and consulting firms
- Distributors of RSV diagnostics products
- Contract manufacturers of RSV diagnostics products
- Healthcare institutions
- Research institutes
The RSV diagnostics market is further segmented into Rapid Antigen Detection Tests, molecular diagnostics, and others methods.
The molecular diagnostics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global RSV diagnostics market in 2017. Market growth can largely be attributed to factors such as the increasing demand for molecular diagnostic testing for RSV diagnosis.
Get More on RSV diagnostics market Information with Top Trends, Company Profiles, Forecast and Analysis at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1363210 .
Geographically, the RSV diagnostics market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate, due to increasing infectious disease burden such as RSV infection, increasing demand for RSV disease diagnosis, and increasing healthcare expenditure in APAC countries.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global market on the basis of products, methods end user, and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; product launches; and R&D activities in the global market
The global RSV diagnostics market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. North America will continue to dominate the global market in the forecast period.
However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR. Factors such as the increasing burden of infectious disease such as RSV and focus of major players in emerging Asia Pacific countries are driving the growth of the RSV diagnostics market in this region.
While development of a RSV vaccine in the forecast period is expected to be a major challenge for the global market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.