Key players in defibrillators market include Medtronic (Ireland), St. Jude Medical (US), Boston Scientific (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), ZOLL Medical (US), BIOTRONIK (Germany), Physio-Control (US), Cardiac Science (US), LivaNova (UK), Nihon Kohden (Japan), SCHILLER (Switzerland), Mindray Medical (China), Mediana (South Korea), METRAX (Germany), and METsis (Turkey).
Download Brochure of Defibrillators Market spread across 169 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 95 Tables and 28 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=283383 .
The global defibrillators market is expected to reach USD 10.88 billion by 2022 from USD 9.32 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.1%. Factors such as technological advancements in defibrillators, rising prevalence of target diseases, growing focus on providing public-access defibrillators, and training & awareness programs on defibrillators are expected to propel the growth of this market.
- Defibrillator manufacturers, vendors, and distributors
- Defibrillators service companies
- Research institutes and government organizations
- Venture capitalists and other government funding organizations
- Research and consulting firms
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals and medical schools)
- Medical device suppliers and distributors
- Group purchasing organizations (GPOs)
Defibrillators market segmented into hospitals, clinics, and cardiac centers; pre-hospital care settings; public access markets; alternate care facilities; and home care settings.
Public access markets segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR. Growth in this segment is attributed to development of advanced AEDs, rising cases of sudden cardiac arrest at out-of-hospital settings, and increasing number of public access defibrillation programs across the globe.
Click Here for More Information on Defibrallators Market with Top Trends and Global Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=283383 .
Defibrillators market has witnessed significant developments in terms of technological advancements and new product developments. External defibrillators available in the market have provided numerous benefits to patients in terms of ease-of-use, increased patient comfort, and increased accessibility.
“The external defibrillators segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2017 to 2022.”
Objectives of the study are:
- To define, describe, and forecast the defibrillators market on the basis of product, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) along with the current trends
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the revenue and volume of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches & approvals; agreements, partnerships, contracts, and collaborations; mergers, joint ventures, and acquisitions; and expansions in the defibrillators market
Click now for more information on this research of “Defibrillators Market by Product (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (Transvenous ICD, Single & Dual Chamber, CRT-D, S-ICD) and External (Manual, AED, Wearable)), End User (Hospitals, Prehospital, Public Access, Home care) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=283383 .
Defibrillators market data across four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2017, followed by Europe.
The large share in the North American region is mainly attributed to the rising incidence of target diseases in the region, technological advancements in defibrillators, and increasing number of public defibrillation programs in the region. Factors such as the rapidly growing aging population, increasing cases of cardiovascular diseases, improving research infrastructure, and growing focus of key market players to expand their presence in this region are driving the growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.