Alzheimer's disease is a progressive, degenerative condition causing damage to the memory and behavior due to the attack on the neurons. These neurons are responsible for the synthesis of neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is further responsible for the transmission of signals.
Predisposing factors include age, heredity, cardiovascular diseases or diabetes and environmental factors. Symptoms include depression, anxiety, social withdrawal, irritability and aggressiveness.
The Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Alzheimer's Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 23, 50, 56, 1, 253, 99 and 9 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 104 and 43 molecules, respectively.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=1355453
Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=1355453
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alzheimer's Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Alzheimer's Disease - Overview
Alzheimer's Disease - Therapeutics Development
Alzheimer's Disease - Therapeutics Assessment
Alzheimer's Disease - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Alzheimer's Disease - Drug Profiles
Alzheimer's Disease - Dormant Projects
Alzheimer's Disease - Discontinued Products
Alzheimer's Disease - Product Development Milestones