Teleradiology is the branch of telemedicine, which involves transmission of radiological images and related data from one location to another for diagnostic and consulting purpose. It is an advanced technology that has emerged due to the imbalance between demand and availability of diagnostic services. This is evident from the fact that high demand of radiology services in countries such as U.S., Singapore, and UK, were often unfulfilled owing to dearth of skilled and specialized professionals specific to teleradiology. For instance, in U.S., number of CT scans being performed is on an increase over the years, however, there is a persisting shortage of radiologists in the country. In Singapore, there is a paucity of radiologists for night coverage. In the UK, a radiologist takes 21 days on an average to submit an MRI report. All these challenges were met by teleradiology and thereby led to the growth of tele-based technologies and surge in demand for teleradiology techniques globally. The global teleradiology market accounted for $2,143 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $7,345 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 19.0% from 2017-2023.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2z2ZGcB
Increase in demand of radiological services owing to high prevalence of chronic diseases such as congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries propel the growth of the teleradiology market. In addition, high government expenditure on healthcare information (HCIT) sector and rise in focus of key players toward bringing innovation to digital diagnostics further fuels the market.
However, low availability of broadband networks, and shortage of skilled radiologists restraints the market. Continuous advancements in medical diagnostic technologies provides lucrative opportunities for the growth of the teleradiology market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the teleradiology market based on imaging techniques, technology, and end user. In terms of imaging techniques, the market is segmented into X-rays, computed tomography (CT), ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear imaging, fluoroscopy, mammography, and others.
On the basis of technology, the market is classified into hardware, software, and telecom & networking. The software market is bifurcated into picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and radiology information system (RIS).
The telecom & networking market is further divided into web-based and cloud-based teleradiology solutions. Based on end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, and others.
By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America accounted for the highest share in the teleradiology market in 2016, and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period, owing to the presence of well-established healthcare information technology (HCIT) infrastructure in the region.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as a lucrative area with maximum growth potential, owing to the rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure, rise in medical tourism, and high prevalence of diseases.
The key players of the teleradiology market believe in acquisition and expansion to bring innovation to web-based radiological imaging facilities. For instance, in 2015, Mednax, Inc., acquired Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad), a telemedicine company.
This acquisition was made by Mednax for growth in teleradiology and the broader telemedicine market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global teleradiology market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on product assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2C25N09
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By imaging Techniques
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear imaging
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Telecom & Networking
- Web- Based Tele Radiology Solutions
- Cloud- Based Tele Radiology Solutions
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Also Request For Report: bit.ly/2jRUUGW
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Siemens AG
- Teleradiology Solutions (TRS)
- Global Diagnostics Limited.
- Mednax, Inc.
- Onrad, Inc.
- Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Everlight Radiology
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc.
- Fujifilm Medical Systems, Inc.
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Cybernet Medical Corporation
- Spectra AB
- Medica Reporting Ltd.
- Teleradiology Solutions, Inc.
- Radiology Reporting Online (RRO)
- NightHawk Radiology, Inc.
- Sectra Imtec AB
- StatRad, LLC.
- Ramasift Inc.
- Alta Vista Teleradiology
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 TELERADIOLOGY MARKET, BY IMAGING TECHNIQUE
- CHAPTER 5 TELERADIOLOGY MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 TELERADIOLOGY MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 TELERADIOLOGY MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...