According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research Titled, Global Nucleic Acid Labeling Market By Products (Reagents & Kits, Services), By Labeling Technique (PCR, Nick Translation, Random Primer, In Vitro Transcription, Reverse Transcription, End Labeling), By Applications (DNA Sequencing, PCR, FISH, Microarrays, Blotting, in Situ Hybridization), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Nucleic Acid Labeling Market
The nucleic acid labeling market accounted to USD 1381.81million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.12% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…-labeling-market
Nucleic acids are complex molecules which transfers the genetic information from one generation to the next. The major nucleic acids are deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA).
Nucleic acid labeling is used to identify proteins, DNA and RNA by using various Labeling techniques. Multiple labels are available in the market for specific applications.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rising genomic and enzymology research
- Improvements in disease diagnostics
- Rise in healthcare expenditure
- Growth in government initiatives
- Rise in R&D investments in molecular biology
- Lack of skilled professionals
Enquire for Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…-labeling-market
- The nucleic acid labeling market is segmented by products into reagents & kits and services.Reagents and Kits are sub segmented into labels and probes. Labels are further sub segmented into radioactive labels and non-radioactive labels. Probes are further sub segmented intoradioactive probes and non-radioactive probes.
- By labeling technique the market is segmented into PCR, nick translation, random primer, in vitro transcription, reverse transcription and end labeling.
- By applications the market is segmented into DNA sequencing, PCR, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), microarrays, blotting and in situ hybridization.
- On the basis of geography, nucleic acid labeling market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…labeling-market/
The nucleic acid labeling market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of nucleic acid labeling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
- Agilent Technologies,
- Illumina, Inc.,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- General Electric Company,
- Base Pair Biotechnologies,
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated,
- Promega Corporation,
- New England Biolabs,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.,
- Jena Bioscience GmbH,
- Vector Laboratories,
- Enzo Biochem Inc.,
- Merck KGaA,
- Perkinelmer, Inc..
Find More Competitor In TOC With Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…-labeling-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: