Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Analysis with Forecasts to 2022 | Growth Opportunities
The global market for induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) reached $2.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $3.6 billion in 2021, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% from 2016 through 2021.
Explore More Information about report @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…h-oppo/1274346716
This study is focused on the market side of iPSCs rather than its technical side. Different market segments for this emerging market are covered.
For example, application-based market segments include academic research, drug development and toxicity testing, and regenerative medicine; product function-based market segments include molecular and cellular engineering, cellular reprogramming, cell culture, cell differentiation and cell analysis; iPSC-derived cell-type-based market segments include cardiomyocytes, hepatocytes, neurons, endothelia cells and other cell types; geography-based market segments include the U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. Research and market trends are also analyzed by studying the funding, patent publications and research publications in the field. Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1274346716
- An overview of the global market for induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on induced pluripotent stem cell research products, defined as all research tools including but not limited to: induced pluripotent stem cells and various differentiated cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells; various related assays and kits, culture media and medium components, such as serum, growth factors and inhibitors, antibodies, enzymes, and many others that can be applied for the specific purpose of executing induced pluripotent stem cell research.
- Discussion of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing market demand, such as the driving forces and limiting factors of induced pluripotent stem cell market growth.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1274346716
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!