Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Analysis with Forecasts to 2022 | Growth Opportunities
The global market for induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) reached $2.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $3.6 billion in 2021, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% from 2016 through 2021.
Explore More Information about report @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…h-oppo/1274346716
This study is focused on the market side of iPSCs rather than its technical side. Different market segments for this emerging market are covered.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1274346716
- An overview of the global market for induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on induced pluripotent stem cell research products, defined as all research tools including but not limited to: induced pluripotent stem cells and various differentiated cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells; various related assays and kits, culture media and medium components, such as serum, growth factors and inhibitors, antibodies, enzymes, and many others that can be applied for the specific purpose of executing induced pluripotent stem cell research.
- Discussion of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing market demand, such as the driving forces and limiting factors of induced pluripotent stem cell market growth.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1274346716
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: