The global market for cell-based assays reached $15.2 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from $17.1 billion in 2016 to nearly $28.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% for 2016-2021.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…nities/1884149940
This report is an update on the earlier report: Cell-based Assays: Technologies and Global Markets. It reviews global markets for cell-based assays and new developments and forecasts trends for use of these assays for drug discovery, safety and toxicology through 2021.
The report also includes current issues and trends affecting the industry, costs and factors influencing demand. It covers products in development, new technologies, trends, and alliances and mergers.
The report offers market data by segment and region. It also provides market trends with respect to drivers, restraints and opportunities.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1884149940
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for cell-based assays.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Examinations of major issues involved in the research and development (R&D) of more effective cell-based approaches, for drug discovery and absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)/ toxicity assays in development and in use.
- The current market status of cell-based assays in terms of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing various assays and developments already on the market.
- Discussion of current issues and trends affecting the industry, and costs and other factors influencing demand.
- Coverage of new technologies, trends, alliances, and mergers.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1884149940
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!