The global molecular diagnostics market was valued at nearly $10.6 billion in 2016. The market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3% from 2017 through 2022 to reach $12.2 billion by 2017 and $23.8 billion by 2022.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…nities/1478318052
This study examines the global market for assays used to detect specific nucleic acid sequences in medical and life sciences applications. While the goal of all DNA-based diagnostic assays is similar, several different technologies can be employed.
We examine government regulations, major collaborations, recent patents and factors affecting the industry globally. In addition, we examine new directions for DNA diagnostic technologies and emerging applications in clinical diagnostics.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1478318052
- An overview of the global market for molecular diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of related issues, such as government regulations, reimbursement through insurance, patient confidentiality, and other legal ramifications
- Identification of scientific challenges and advances, including the latest trends in the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1478318052
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: