The global market for microRNA tools reached $756.5 million and $829.8 million in 2015 and 2016, respectively. This market is estimated to reach nearly $1.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% for 2016-2021.
This report focuses on the global market of miRNA tools and provides an updated review including its applications in various arenas of diagnostics and therapeutics. The report deals with miRNA tools covering technologies used in the biomedical industry.
Explore More Information about report @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…nities/1991164659
The report also covers miRNA tools by end user and applications. The end users for miRNA tools are categorized as research, diagnostics, therapeutics, and service sectors.
The report covers market application areas, such as cancer diseases, cardiovascular diseases, immunological diseases, neurological diseases, metabolic disorders and others (virology, endocrinology, plant science and genetic disease fields).
The scope of the study is global. Research Cosmos analyzes each market and its application, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares.
The geographical regions covered in the report are the United States, Europe and emerging markets. The emerging market covers countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada among others.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis, new products and developments and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the industry. Notable players in this category are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Qiagen N.V., Illumina Inc., F.
Hoffmann–La Roche AG, and Bio–Rad Laboratories Inc.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1991164659
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics, with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Examination of the extensive portfolio of miRNA pathway drug candidates, some already in Phase II clinical trials, showing promising clinical data in different areas of medicine, such as cancer, hepatitis infections, and cardiovascular diseases
- A focus on recent drug candidates, products, deals between different pharmaceutical companies, major participants, and new trends and developments
- Identification of the main markets for RNA therapeutics
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1991164659
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: