The global liquid biopsy market should reach $4.5 billion by 2022 from $1.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.2%, from 2017 to 2022.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…nities/2042139303
The scope of the report includes liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments, biomarker technologies, major funding initiatives, patents and companies.The market sizes for liquid biopsy diagnostics are given for the years 2015, 2016, 2017 (estimated) and 2022 (forecasted).
This report reviews liquid biopsy biomarkers and technologies and provides background on why liquid biopsy is increasingly viewed as a replacement for, or a companion to, tissue biopsy.It then discusses several of the significant large-scale research initiatives that are contributing to liquid biopsy development.Market driving forces are also discussed.
The structure of several important industry subsectors is reviewed, as well as major industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2016 through July 2017.Industry subsectors analyzed includenext-generation sequencing(NGS) instruments, droplet digital PCR, target enrichment and amplification, single-cell DNA polymerase, prenatal screening, liquid biopsy, direct to consumer, and clinical laboratory.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/2042139303
Market data cover the years 2015, 2016, 2017 (estimated) and 2022 (forecasted).
More than 165 companies in the liquid biopsy industry are profiled in this report.
Research Cosmos provides a summary of the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2016 through July 2017, including key alliance trends.
- An overview of the global markets for liquid biopsy research tools, services, and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of how these technologies can reduce invasive tumor biopsies, drive early cancer detection, and support precise drug administration
- Detailed analysis of liquid biopsy workflow technologies, biomarker classes, sample types, and research tools reagents
- Breakdowns of the market by product, product type, application, end use industry, technology, and indication
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/2042139303
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: