Global Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market By Product (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Cardiac Pacemakers, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Cochlear Implants, Deep Brain Stimulators, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Sacral Nerve Stimulators, Retinal Implants), By Type of Device (Implantable Electroceutical, Non-Invasive Electroceutical), By Application (Cardiac Pacemakers & Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Cochlear Implants, Deep Brain Stimulators, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Sacral Nerve Stimulators, Retinal Implants), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Research Institutes, Individual Users), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
The electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market accounted to USD 17.26 Billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Bioelectric medicine combines bioengineering, molecular medicine, and neuroscience to develop nerve-stimulating technologies for the parameter of biological processes during treatment of disease. Increasingincidences of chronic diseases such as cardiac and neurological disorders leads to the market growth.
- Advertising -
Thus, there is high demand for advanced bioelectric medicine for the treatment of these chronic disorders.
Get Free Market Sample Report @http://bit.ly/2FCFjEQ
- The electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market is segmented by product into implantable cardioverter defibrillators, cardiac pacemakers, spinal cord stimulators, cochlear implants, deep brain stimulators, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators, vagus nerve stimulators, sacral nerve stimulators and retinal implants.
- By type of device the market is segmented into implantable electroceutical devices and non-invasive electroceutical devices.
- By application the market is further segmented into cardiac pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators market, spinal cord stimulators market, cochlear implants market, deep brain stimulators market, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market, vagus nerve stimulators market, sacral nerve stimulators market, retinal implants market and others.
- Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2EVu25r
- Cardiac pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators marketis sub segmented by application into arrhythmia.Spinal cord stimulators (SCS) market is sub segmented by application into chronic pain, failed back syndrome (FBSS) and ischemia.Cochlear implants market is sub segmented by application into sensorineural hearing loss.Deep brain stimulators (DBS) market is sub segmented by application into Parkinson’s disease, tremor, depression and other. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators (TENS) market is sub segmented by application into treatment-resistant depression and other.Vagusnerve stimulators market is sub segmented by application into epilepsy and other.Sacral nerve stimulators (SNS) market is sub segmented by application into urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence.Retinalimplants market is sub segmented by application into retinitis pigmentosa.Other market is sub segmented by application into gastroparesis obesity, depression, migraine and spinal cord injury.
- By end user the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, research institutes and individual users.
- On the basis of geography, electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Drivers and Restraint:
- Increase in prevalence of chronic disease.
- Regulatory consent for new and innovative electroceuticals.
- Rise in investments and funds for the growth of innovative therapies and electroceuticals
- Growing prevalence of hearing loss.
- High price of cochlear implantation.
- Lack of skilled professionals
Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2HPIJVk
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- Cochlear Ltd.,
- Livanova PLC,
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG,
- Nevro Corp.,
- SECOND SIGHT,
- electroCore LLC,
- Synapse electroceutical Ltd.,
- BioElectronics Corporation,
- SetPoint Medical, Inc.,
- Bright Medical Ltd,
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc,
- EnteroMedics Inc.,
- Alphabet Inc.,
- The Medicines Company,
- FRV ELECTROCEUTICALS
- Valencia Technologies Corporation
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ http://bit.ly/2Coe4zb
The electroceuticals medicine market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...