Global Minimally Invasive Surgery Market by Product (Surgical Devices, Monitoring & Visualization Systems, Endosurgical Equipment, Electrosurgical Equipment), By Application (Gastrointestinal Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Obesity Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery), By Technology (Transcatheter Surgery, Laparoscopy Surgery, Non-Visual Imaging, Medical Robotics), By End User (Hospital Surgical Departments, Outpatient Surgery Centers, Group Practices, Individual Surgeons), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Minimally invasive surgeries are the surgery with tinniest incision instead open surgeries, which helps to reduce the pain, recovery timing and hospital stay. The chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, cancer requires minimally invasive surgeries.
All these surgeries are done with endoscope, which helps surgeons to operate the surgical area. Less trauma and fastest recovery boosts the growth of the market.
Global Minimally Invasive Surgery Market accounted to USD 37.27 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2FDgyIq
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Less pain and better results boosts the market
- Less hospital stay and fast recovery
- Rise in geriatric population with chronic diseases
- Technologically advanced products in imaging endoscopes
- Benefits of minimally invasive surgeries over traditional open surgeries
- High price of minimally surgical instruments
- Lack of skilled surgeons is the challenge in the market
This reports includes the following deliverable
- Macro Indicator Analysis
- Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Market sizing and growth analysis
- Market forecasting to 2024
- Market Competitive Landscape
- Product Launches and Pipeline Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market Mergers, Acquisitions and Agreements
- Company Profiles
This report scope includes a holistic study of the current dynamics of the market, industry growth and restraints of the market. It provides the market forecast to 2024, recent developments in the market and pipeline analysis of the major players.
The report also includes a review of micro and macro forecasts, new entrant strategies, and market penetration strategies with a comprehensive value chain analysis.
- The minimally invasive surgery market is segmented by product into surgical devices, monitoring & visualization systems, endosurgical equipment and electrosurgical equipment.
- Electrosurgical instruments are sub segmented into electrosurgical generators, electrosurgical instruments and electrocautery devices.
- On the basis of application :- Gastrointestinal surgery, gynecology surgery, urology surgery, cosmetic surgery, obesity surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery and orthopaedic surgery.
- By technology :- Transcatheter surgery, laparoscopy surgery, non-visual imaging and medical robotics.
- Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2FDQwVE
- By end user :- Hospital surgical departments, outpatient surgery centers, group practices and individual surgeons.
This research report scopes includes the following geographical segments
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2ovqE6P
The minimally invasive surgery market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of minimally invasive surgery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Medtronic ,
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- Smith & Nephew,
- Applied Medical Resources Corporation,
- CONMED Corporation,
- Hoya Group,
- Zimmer Biomet,
- Bema Medical,
- Elite Life Care,
- Tegra Medical,
- Fortimedix Surgical,
- MEDI-GLOBE CORPORATION,
- Silex Medical, LLC,
- Freudenberg Medical and Elliott Manufacturing
- among others.
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2sZkNeV
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: