The Europe histopathology services market was valued at $5,583 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $8,766 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2017 to 2023.
- Advertising -
Histopathology is a branch of pathology, which deals with the microscopic analysis of biological tissues to detect the presence of diseased cells/tissues. It involves the study of infinitesimal changes/aberrations in tissues that are caused due to some diseases.
Histopathology tests are conducted in histopathology laboratories, wherein a pathologist studies changes or abnormalities in tissues caused by a disease.
For More Info, Get Sample : www.researchbeam.com/europe-histop…et/request-sample
The growth of the Europe histopathology services market is driven by increase in prevalence of cancer & other chronic disorders, rapid surge in geriatric population in Europe, and rise in public awareness for disease screening.
- Advertising -
However, limitations of histopathology and dearth in number pathologists & medical laboratory scientists in the UK restrain the growth of the market. Conversely, increase in demand for personalized medicine is expected to provide potential opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
The report segments the Europe histopathology services market based on type of examination and country. Depending on type of examination, the market is fragmented into surgical specimen, gastrointestinal biopsy, breast biopsy, lung biopsy, biopsy of gynecological cancers, renal biopsy, pancreatic biopsy, skin tissue biopsy, liver biopsy, nerve biopsy, testicular biopsy, and others.
On the basis of country, it is analyzed across Germany, France, the UK, Spain, and rest of Europe.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Analysis by type of examination helps to understand the various types of histopathological tests and tissues used for a histopathological examination.
- Comprehensive analysis of major countries in Europe is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Enquire About Report : www.researchbeam.com/europe-histop…uire-about-report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Type of Examination
- Surgical Specimen
- Gastrointestinal Biopsy
- Breast Biopsy
- Lung Biopsy
- Biopsy of Gynecological Cancers
- Renal Biopsy
- Pancreatic Biopsy
- Skin Tissue Biopsy
- Liver Biopsy
- Nerve Biopsy
- Testicular Biopsy
Also Request For Report: www.researchbeam.com/europe-histop…/purchase-enquiry
Rest of Europe
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Acculabs Diagnostics UK Ltd.
- Cellular Pathology Services Limited
- Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) Laboratory
- HCA Laboratories UK
- Laboratoire Cerba
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spire Healthcare Group Plc.
- Targos Molecular Pathology GmbH
- TPL Path Labs
- Unilabs Group Services
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: EUROPE HISTOPATHOLOGY SERVICES MARKET, BY TYPE OF EXAMINATION
- CHAPTER 5: EUROPE HISTOPATHOLOGY SERVICES MARKET, BY COUNTRY
- CHAPTER 6: COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: