'Acyl CoA Desaturase - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Acyl CoA Desaturase targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Acyl CoA Desaturase (Fatty Acid Desaturase or Delta 9 Desaturase or Stearoyl CoA Desaturase or SCD or EC 22.214.171.124) - Stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 is a protein encoded by the SCD gene. Stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 plays an important enzyme in fatty acid metabolism.
Alteration in SCD1 expression changes the fatty acid profile of these lipids and produces diverse effects on cellular function. High SCD1 expression is correlated with metabolic diseases such as obesity and insulin resistance, whereas low levels are protective against these metabolic disturbances.
SCD1 is also involved in the regulation of inflammation and stress in distinct cell types, including β-cells, adipocytes, macrophages, endothelial cells, and myocytes. Complete loss of SCD1 expression has been implicated in liver dysfunction and several inflammatory diseases such as dermatitis, atherosclerosis, and intestinal colitis.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ac…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons To Access
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Acyl CoA Desaturase
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acyl CoA Desaturase development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941535
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Acyl CoA Desaturase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Acyl CoA Desaturase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Acyl CoA Desaturase targeted therapeutics
Access this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941535
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: