Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A-Pipeline Review, H2 2017 report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Alpha Galactosidase A (Alpha D-Galactosidase A or Alpha D Galactoside Galactohydrolase or Melibiase or Agalsidase or GLA or EC 188.8.131.52) Alpha-galactosidase is a glycoside hydrolase enzyme encoded by the GLA gene. This enzyme is a homodimeric glycoprotein that hydrolyses the terminal alpha-galactosyl moieties from glycolipids and glycoproteins.
It predominantly hydrolyzes ceramide trihexoside, and it can catalyze the hydrolysis of melibiose into galactose and glucose. Mutations in this gene affect the synthesis and stability of this enzyme which causes Fabry's disease.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/al…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A
- The report reviews Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Alpha Galactosidase A Alpha Galactosidase A targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/935625
- Amicus Therapeutics Inc
- greenovation Biotech GmbH
- iBio Inc
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- Pharming Group NV
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc
- Shire Plc
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935625
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: