Aminopeptidase N - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Aminopeptidase N targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Aminopeptidase N (Myeloid Plasma Membrane Glycoprotein CD13 or Alanyl Aminopeptidase or Aminopeptidase M or Microsomal Aminopeptidase or gp150 or CD13 or ANPEP or EC 126.96.36.199) - Aminopeptidase N (AP-N) or membrane alanyl aminopeptidase or alanyl aminopeptidase (AAP) is an enzyme encoded by the ANPEP gene. It plays a role in the final digestion of peptides generated from hydrolysis of proteins by gastric and pancreatic proteases.
It also involved in the processing of various peptides including peptide hormones, such as angiotensin III and IV, neuropeptides, and chemokines. It has a role in angiogenesis and promotes cholesterol crystallization.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/am…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Aminopeptidase N
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Aminopeptidase N development landscape
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941534
List of Figures
- Number of Products under Development by Stage of Development, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Therapy Areas, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Top 10 Indications, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Molecule Types, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H2 2017
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941534
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: