'Beta Secretase 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Beta Secretase 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Beta Secretase 1 (Aspartyl Protease 2 or Beta Site Amyloid Precursor Protein Cleaving Enzyme 1 or Memapsin 2 or Membrane Associated Aspartic Protease 2 or BACE1 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Beta-secretase 1 (BACE1) is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the BACE1 gene. It is responsible for the proteolytic processing of the amyloid precursor protein (APP).
It cleaves at the N-terminus of the A-beta peptide sequence of APP. This leads to the generation and extracellular release of beta-cleaved soluble APP and a corresponding cell-associated C-terminal fragment which is later released by gamma-secretase.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/be…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Beta Secretase 1 (Aspartyl Protease 2 or Beta Site Amyloid Precursor Protein Cleaving Enzyme 1 or Memapsin 2 or Membrane Associated Aspartic Protease 2 or BACE1 or EC 188.8.131.52)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941450
- Allgenesis Biotherapeutics Inc
- Amgen Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Genentech Inc
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co Inc
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941450
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: