Ablation Devices Market,, By Technology (Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Cryotherapy, Thermal, Microwave, Hydro-mechanical), By Application (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World) –Global Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, Titled , Global Ablation Devices Market,, By Technology (Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Cryotherapy, Thermal, Microwave, Hydro-mechanical), By Application (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Ablation Devices market is driven by the rising number of minimally invasive surgeries used to treat cancerous cells. Ablation devices are used frequently to destroy cancerous cells and also used in other forms of minimally invasive surgeries where traditional surgical methods prove to be life threatening or costly.
There are other usages of ablation devices like the cryotherapy used rapidly in the treatment of chronic pain and is one the rapidly growing segment in this market
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2oHgAHs
- On the basis of applications, the market is further segmented into 7 types cancer, cardiovascular, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology, and others (general surgery, aesthetic treatments, pain management.). The radiofrequency ablation devices segment is the most developed market but the growth of microwave and cryotherapy devices has slowed down the radiofrequency devices market and may even lead to its decline by 2019. The growth of microwave ablation devices segment is due to its capability to form larger ablation zone and resists heat sink effect better than radiofrequency devices.
- Based on geographies market is segmented into 4 geographies North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is the largest market due to the large amount of research targeted to the oncological studies, followed by European region. The increasing demand and clinical significance of ablation device in minimally invasive surgeries for canceris adding to the market growth in these regions. Developing geographies like India, China, Brazil and Mexico are lucrative market where major players are engaging into marketing and improvement of ablation devices.
- Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ bit.ly/2F3iN6S
- Based on technology the market is segmented into electrical, radiation, radiofrequency, light, ultrasound cryotherapy, thermal, microwave and hydro-mechanical devices. The ablation devices segments are further sub segmented based on product types as follows – electrical (electrosurgical ablator devices and electrical brachytherapy devices), radiation (brachytherapy, stereotactic radio surgery devices, stereotactic body radiotherapy devices, image guided radiotherapy (IGRT), image modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), nano radiation therapy, proton beam therapy), radiofrequency (temperature controlled devices, fluid cooled, catheter manipulation systems), light (cold lasers, excimer lasers, photonic ablation devices, ultraviolet lasers and others), cryotherapy (cardiac cryoablation devices and cryospray ablation systems), microwave (coretherm thermotherapy devices and prolieve thermotherapy devices).
Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2t8kazP
The report also covers a complete competitive landscape including the company shares, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches and company profiles with product and revenue matrix.
- Varian Medical Systems,
- Biosense Webster,
- Alcon Laboratories,
- Bard Electrophysiology,
- Bausch and Lomb,
- Boston Scientific,
- BSD Medical,
- Ethicon Endosurgery, Covidien,
- Olympus Corporation,
- Jude Medical
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2t5r9JF
- Advertising -
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...