CCR1 binds to multiple chemokines (including CCL4, CCL5, CCL6, CCL14, CCL15, CCL16 and CCL23). This receptor is found on peripheral blood lymphocytes and monocytes.
This chemokine receptor is restricted to memory T-cells within the lymphocyte pool. This receptor is also designated cluster of differentiation marker CD191.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1 and 6 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Oncology and Infectious Disease which include indications Rheumatoid Arthritis, Autoimmune Disorders, Blood Cancer, Bone Metastasis, Breast Cancer, Lupus Nephritis and Systemic Candidiasis.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/c-…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 1
- The report reviews C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 1 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 1 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941410
List of Figures
- Number of Products under Development by Stage of Development, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Therapy Areas, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Indications, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2017
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941410
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: