Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein - Cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP), also called plasma lipid transfer protein is a plasma protein that promotes the transfer of cholesteryl esters from anti-atherogenic HDLs to proatherogenic apolipoprotein B (apoB)-containing lipoproteins, including VLDLs, VLDL remnants, IDLs, and LDLs. A deficiency of CETP is associated with increased HDL levels and decreased LDL levels, a profile that is typically anti-atherogenic.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ch…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein
- The report reviews Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941398
It also reviews key players involved in Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 1, 1 and 1 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Dyslipidemia, Atherosclerosis, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiovascular Disease, Coronary Disease and Hyperlipidemia.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941398
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: