Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1 (G Protein Coupled Receptor 40 or GPR40 or FFAR1) Free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1), also known as GPR40, is a class A G-protein coupled receptor that is encoded by the FFAR1 gene. It is strongly expressed in the pancreatic islet cells and to a lesser extent in the brain.
This membrane protein binds free fatty acids, acting as a nutrient sensor for regulating energy homeostasis. The molecules developed by companies in Preclinical stages are 8 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Metabolic Disorders which include indications Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetes.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/fr…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941416
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1
- The report reviews Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Free Fatty Acid Receptor 1 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941416
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: