Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Receptor (G Protein Coupled Receptor 119 or GPR119) G protein-coupled receptor 119 also known as GPR119 is a G protein-coupled receptor that is encoded by the GPR119 gene. GPR119 is expressed at high concentrations in the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract.
GPR119 regulates incretin and insulin hormone secretion. Activation of GPR119 receptor causes a reduction in food intake and weight gain.
This target is a potential drug target in treatments for obesity and diabetes.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/gl…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Receptor (G Protein Coupled Receptor 119 or GPR119)
- The report reviews Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Receptor (G Protein Coupled Receptor 119 or GPR119) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Receptor (G Protein Coupled Receptor 119 or GPR119) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941415
- Amgen Inc
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc
- CymaBay Therapeutics Inc
- Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kowa Co Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- Novartis AG
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Yuhan Corp
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941415
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: