Glucosylceramidase Pipeline Review, H2 2017'; Glucosylceramidase pipeline Target constitutes close to 11 molecules. Out of which approximately 8 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Glucosylceramidase (Acid Beta Glucosidase or Alglucerase or D Glucosyl N Acylsphingosine Glucohydrolase or Beta Glucocerebrosidase or Imiglucerase or GBA or EC 184.108.40.206) - Glucosylceramidase belong to the family of hydrolases that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the glycolipid, glucocerebroside, to glucose and ceramide as part of the normal degradation pathway for membrane lipids. Deficiency in Beta-glucocerebrosidase enzymatic activity, results in accumulation of lipid glucocerebroside in tissue macrophages (Gaucher cells).
Enzyme replacement therapy leads to elevated serum levels of the enzyme and reduction in the accumulation of glucocerebroside.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/gl…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glucosylceramidase
- The report reviews Glucosylceramidase targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Glucosylceramidase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Glucosylceramidase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Glucosylceramidase targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/935626
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Glucosylceramidase
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935626
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: