Histamine H4 Receptor (AXOR35 or G Protein Coupled Receptor 105 or GPRv53 or Pfi-013 or SP9144 or GPCR105 or HRH4) - The histamine H4 receptor is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor super family. H4 receptors modulate eosinophil migration and selective recruitment of mast cells leading to amplification of histamine-mediated immune responses and eventually to chronic inflammation.
H4 receptor involvement in dendritic cell activation and T cell differentiation documents its immunomodulatory function.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/hi…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histamine H4 Receptor
- The report reviews Histamine H4 Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941409
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histamine H4 Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941409
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: