Histamine H4 Receptor (AXOR35 or G Protein Coupled Receptor 105 or GPRv53 or Pfi-013 or SP9144 or GPCR105 or HRH4) - The histamine H4 receptor is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor super family. H4 receptors modulate eosinophil migration and selective recruitment of mast cells leading to amplification of histamine-mediated immune responses and eventually to chronic inflammation.
H4 receptor involvement in dendritic cell activation and T cell differentiation documents its immunomodulatory function.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/hi…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histamine H4 Receptor
- The report reviews Histamine H4 Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941409
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histamine H4 Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941409
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.