'Huntingtin - Pipeline Review, H2 2017' outlays comprehensive information on the Huntingtin targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
Huntingtin (Huntington Disease Protein or HTT) - Huntingtin protein is an encoded by the huntingtin gene, also called the HTT or HD (Huntington disease) gene. Huntingtin up regulates the expression of brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) at the transcription level.
Huntingtin is primarily associated with vesicles and microtubules. These indicate an important role in cytoskeletal anchoring or transport of mitochondria.
The Htt protein is involved in vesicle trafficking as it interacts with HIP1 to mediate endocytosis. Huntingtin also plays an important role in the establishment in epithelial polarity through its interaction with RAB11A.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/hu…ne-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Huntingtin (Huntington Disease Protein or HTT)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Huntingtin (Huntington Disease Protein or HTT) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941401
It also reviews key players involved in Huntingtin (Huntington Disease Protein or HTT) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 7 and 4 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System and Genetic Disorders which include indications Huntington Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Kennedy’s Disease (Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy) and Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA).
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941401
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: