Integrin Alpha V - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Integrin Alpha V targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Integrin Alpha V (Vitronectin Receptor Subunit Alpha or CD51 or ITGAV) - Integrin alpha-V is a protein encoded by the ITGAV gene. Alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF.
The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate light and heavy chains that comprise the alpha V subunit. This subunit associates with beta 1, beta 3, beta 5, beta 6 and beta 8 subunits.
The heterodimer consisting of alpha V and beta 3 subunits is also known as the vitronectin receptor. This integrin regulate angiogenesis and cancer progression.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/in…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Integrin Alpha V
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Integrin Alpha V development landscape
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941506
List of Figures
- Number of Products under Development by Stage of Development, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Therapy Areas, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Top 10 Indications, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Molecule Types, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H2 2017
Inquire About this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941506
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: