The Proteinase Activated Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Proteinase Activated Receptor 2 (PAR2 or Coagulation Factor II Receptor Like 1 or G Protein Coupled Receptor 11 or Thrombin Receptor Like 1 or GPR11 or F2RL1) - Protease activated receptor 2 (PAR2) also known as coagulation factor II (thrombin) receptor-like 1 (F2RL1) is a protein encoded by the F2RL1 gene. PARs (protease-activated receptors) are G-protein-coupled receptors for proteases from the circulation, inflammatory cells and epithelial tissues.
PAR2 plays an important role in inflammation and pain. Pancreatic (trypsin I and II) and extrapancreatic (trypsin IV) trypsins, mast cell tryptase and coagulation factors VIIa and Xa cleave and activate PAR 2.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/pr…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Proteinase Activated Receptor 2
- The report reviews Proteinase Activated Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Proteinase Activated Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Proteinase Activated Receptor 2 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Access this Report at www.themarketreports.com/report/941413
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Proteinase Activated Receptor 2
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Inquire About this Report at https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941413
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: