Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1 (Polo Like Kinase 1 or Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase 13 or PLK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 7 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/se…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1
- The report reviews Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PLK1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941498
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology which include indications Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Solid Tumor, Leukemias, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Adrenocortical Carcinoma (Adrenal Cortex Cancer), Breast Cancer, Burkitt Lymphoma, Colorectal Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Esophageal Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Non Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) (Superficial Bladder Cancer), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941498
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: