Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2 (ADP Ribosyltransferase Diphtheria Toxin Like 2 or NAD(+) ADP Ribosyltransferase 2 or Poly[ADP Ribose] Synthase 2 or PARP2 or EC 22.214.171.124) - Poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 2 is an enzyme encoded by the PARP2 gene.
It is involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly (ADP-ribosylation) of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism.
This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/po…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2
- The report reviews Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941454
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Poly [ADP Ribose] Polymerase 2
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941454
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: