Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) Angiotensin II receptor type 2 (AT2 receptor) is a protein encoded by the AGTR2 gene. AT2 receptor is highly expressed in the developing foetus, but its expression is very low in the cardiovascular system of the normal adult.
Expression of the AT2 receptor can be modulated by pathological states associated with tissue remodeling or inflammation such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, and myocardial infarction. AT2 receptor plays an important role in vasodilatory role, and enhanced as a countervailing mechanism in cardiac hypertrophy, and in presence of vascular injury in hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ty…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor
- The report reviews Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941419
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941419
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: