Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK3 (Janus Kinase 3 or Leukocyte Janus Kinase or JAK3 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Tyrosine-protein kinase JAK3 is an enzyme encoded by the JAK3 gene. It is involved in various processes such as cell growth, development, or differentiation.
Mediates essential signaling events in both innate and adaptive immunity and plays a crucial role in hematopoiesis during T-cells development. It plays a pivotal role in signal transduction via its association with type I receptors sharing the common subunit gamma such as IL2R, IL4R, IL7R, IL9R, IL15R and IL21R.
Following ligand binding to cell surface receptors phosphorylates specific tyrosine residues on the cytoplasmic tails of the receptor, creating docking sites for STATs proteins.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ty…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK3
- The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK3 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK3 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941501
List of Figures
- Number of Products under Development by Stage of Development, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Therapy Areas, H2 2017
- Number of Products under Development by Indications, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H2 2017
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2017
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941501
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: