Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO (AXL Oncogene or AXL or EC 184.108.40.206) - Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO is an enzyme encoded by the AXL gene.
It plays a role in various processes such as endothelial cell survival during acidification by preventing apoptosis, optimal cytokine signaling during human natural killer cell development, hepatic regeneration, gonadotropin-releasing hormone neuron survival and migration, platelet activation, or regulation of thrombotic responses.
It plays also an important role in inhibition of Toll-like receptors (TLRs)-mediated innate immune response.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ty…e-review-h2-2017
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941527
Reasons To Access
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase Receptor UFO development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941527
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: