Earlier, different tools were used to diagnose a single vehicle. This procedure was time consuming as it indulged manual operation.
Nowadays, it has become difficult to identify the problems incurred in vehicle due to technical advancement in vehicles. Thus, to overcome the problems associated with the conventional diagnosis procedures, automobile manufacturers have designed advanced diagnostic tools to diagnose vehicles.
The primary function of the automotive diagnostic scan tools is to identify the fault in vehicles. It requires to plug the cable into the vehicle€™s diagnostic connector.
Growing number of electronic components in automobiles is the major driver for the market.
These tools provide advantage of quick identification and rectification of faults; another notable driver for the market. Limited presence of skilled workforce and high cost of tools are the major hurdles for the growth of the market.
Introduction of wireless scan tools would provide significant market opportunities to the operating players.
The automotive diagnostic scan tools market is segmented on the basis of type, vehicle type and geography. The type segment is further classified as diagnostic equipment, diagnostic software, and diagnostic and repair data.
Based on vehicle type, the market is sub-segmented into commercial vehicles and non-commercial vehicles. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA region.
The key players operating in the market include Snap-On Inc., Actia Group, Etas GmbH, Softing AG, General Technologies Corp., DG Technologies, Hickok Inc., Dsa Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH, Fluke Corporation and Kpit Technologies Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global automotive diagnostic scan tools market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with their impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 2015€“2020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market
- Porter€™s five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
Browse full report at www.alliedmarketresearch.com/autom…scan-tools-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...
For more information: