Oxytocic Pharmaceutical Market, By Product Type (Abortion Induced Incomplete, Inevitable Abortion, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Labor Induction, Labor Arrest); By Treatment Type (Pre-eclampsia/Eclampsia, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Others); End-Users (Hospitals and Clinics, Maternity Centre); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Oxytocic pharmaceutical market accounted to USD 5.06 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Key Points Discussed In Report:
- By Product Type (Abortion Induced Incomplete, Inevitable Abortion, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Labor Induction, Labor Arrest);
- By Treatment Type (Pre-eclampsia/Eclampsia, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Others); End-Users (Hospitals and Clinics, Maternity Centre);
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Free Sample Report Available @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…utm_source=Nikhil
Oxytocic pharmaceutical is used as a medication that can be used as an uterotonic which acts as an agent to induce uterine contractions (induced labor) and to reduce hemorrhage after C-section, end of pregnancy, during labor pain and post-delivery.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of caesarian procedures
- Increasing incidence of preterm births and the rising rates of labor induction
- Rising cases of pregnancy-related complications
- Expansion of the health care and pharmaceutical industries
- Side effects related to oxytocic drugs
- By treatment type, the market for Oxytocic pharmaceutical is segmented into Pre-eclampsia/Eclampsia, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Others.
- By product type, the Oxytocic pharmaceutical market is segmented into Abortion Induced Incomplete, Inevitable Abortion, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Labor Induction, and Labor Arrest.
- By end user, the Oxytocic pharmaceutical market is segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, and Maternity Center. On the basis of geography, Oxytocic pharmaceutical market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The Oxytocic pharmaceutical market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products.
Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Oxytocic pharmaceutical market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- Fresenius Kaci,
- App Pharmaceuticals LLC,
- Abbott laboratories,
- JHP Pharmaceuticals LLC Baxter Healthcare,
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Find More Key vendors In TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…utm_source=Nikhil
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...