Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4 - CTLA4 also known as CD152 is a protein receptor found on the surface of T cells. It functions as an immune checkpoint and down regulates the immune system.
The affinity of CTLA4 for its natural B7 family ligands, CD80 and CD86, is considerably stronger than the affinity of their cognate stimulatory co-receptor CD28. Inhibition of receptor acts as a major negative regulator of T-cell responses.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/cy…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4
- The report reviews Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941852
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Protein 4 development landscape
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941852
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: