BDNF/NT 3 Growth Factors Receptor - BDNF/NT-3 growth factors receptor is a protein encoded by the NTRK2 gene. It is involved in the development and the maturation of the central and the peripheral nervous systems through regulation of neuron survival, proliferation, migration, differentiation, and synapse formation and plasticity.
It acts as receptor for BDNF/brain-derived neurotrophic factor and NTF4/neurotrophin-4. It alternatively can also bind NTF3/neurotrophin-3 which is less efficient in activating the receptor but regulates neuron survival through NTRK2.
Upon ligand-binding, undergoes homodimerization, autophosphorylation and activation.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/bd…e-review-h1-2018
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for BDNF/NT 3 Growth Factors Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding BDNF/NT 3 Growth Factors Receptor development landscape
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941831
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Chronos Therapeutics Ltd
- Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd
- Exelixis Inc
- Handok Inc
- Ignyta Inc
- Loxo Oncology Inc
- MimeTech Srl
- Otonomy Inc
- Plexxikon Inc
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941831
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: